We specialize in diagnosing hearing problems and working with our ear-nose-throat
specialists to support patients during treatment. Specifically, our audiology
- Complete hearing evaluations for all ages — from infants to seniors
- Hearing aid evaluations, plus recommendations for purchase, repair, and
- Hearing aid checks for first-time and long-time users, plus counseling
on how to optimize hearing aids
- Ongoing hearing monitoring in conjunction with physicians in the Ear, Nose and Throat Service
- Baseline screenings and annual check-ups for employees of MIT's Environmen, Health and Safety Office
- Baseline screenings for subjects of special research
Christine Rabinowitz, Au.D., M.A.
Ear, Nose and Throat
If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate
for more information.