How Do I Make an Appointment?
Contact your primary care provider’s office directly or make an appointment using FollowMyHealth@MITMedical. If you don’t
have a primary care provider, call MIT Medical's main number for help (617-253-4481
or 617-258-0656, TTY) or go to “How do I choose or change my primary care provider?”
Tips for getting the most out of your appointment
- Tell us why you’re making the appointment when you schedule it
- Keep a record of all your symptoms
- Prepare a list of concerns, medications you’re taking, and other
care providers who are treating you before coming to the appointment
- Arrive early for your appointment
- Voice your most important concerns first
- Ask questions to make sure you understand the treatment plan and follow-up
Feel free to bring a friend or family member to potentially stressful visits.